May 31, 2008

Tag You're It

Today was Tony's birthday party. Since I had a teacher's luncheon, Danny was in charge. The kids went swimming at the rec center. Then, they walked back to the house and Danny grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. Once I got home, Danny tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Tag you're it". Here's a few pictures of Tony and his friends at the table.



After lunch they took off to the pond with several golf clubs and bag of balls. They had to come home when a "neighbor" asked them to be careful and not hit the houses. After the girls left, the boys...and Marisa...went to the park again. At dusk, they appeared hungry, so I made a batch of the chicken nachos. Well, we ran out of soft drinks, so I had to go to the store. They all wanted to come with me. That was an adventure. We piled into the car and off to the store we went. You'd think they would be winding down for the night. Nope! Next, I popped kettle corn and buttered popcorn for the boys...and Marisa...and they settle down to watch I Am Legend. The movies Tommy Boy and Hot Rod are slated to follow. I'll just have to continue this blog activity in the morning. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment