May 28, 2008

Is That Light I See? Or, Just Wishful Thinking?

I finally got the camera from the car. This is part of the 7th grade class. They had to host the reception for the 8th grade graduation. Can you find Tony? He's standing in the light blue shirt. This group is looking at a book trying to figure out how to put the centerpieces together. (I think Tony likes the girl in the white shirt.)




This is me and Marisa the night of her graduation. Marisa was actually smiling and not showing any "angst" in this picture. I, on the other hand, hate having my picture taken. (I guess I could put that on my NEVER TO DO list!)








Here is the 8th grade graduating class of 2008. Marisa is in the front row corner spot, as we so lovingly call it...."the tiny zone".







Here is Marisa with two of her best buds. Jeremy, in blue, is the best dang guitar player. Clyde, in white, is the best dang soccer player. Marisa actually won two awards. In addition to winning an award in science, she got the physical eduation award. I'm tellin' ya, ESPN is in her future. Tiny Tots Unite!



Well, that's it. I have to clean up for the Pampered Chef party tomorrow night. Then, once again, I've double booked myself. I have a teacher's luncheon on Saturday AND we sent out invitations today for Tony's birthday party, also on Saturday. Man, and it's a sleepover. What was I thinking? Obviously, I wasn't thinking about looking in my palm pilot. Where is that thing anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment