May 6, 2008

I'm In A Rut

Life gets so busy! I forget or get caught up in things that I don't have time to blog. And, sometimes I don't have anything to say. I don't want to be one of those boring bloggers that rehash everything that they did that day, which is the same as the day before, and last week, and on and on.

So, without sounding curt, here's the short of it:
My mom.......not doing well. She has had a relapse of the phneumonia. Still in rehab. Sigh.
My dog.........the amoxicillin is not working. Called vet to get prednizone. Ivy's appetite has picked back up, but the outcome is still grim.
My job..........sucks! I'm in the market for a career change.
My kids........decent progress reports. I went on a field trip with them to the U.S. District Court yesterday. We watched the Voir Dire on a sexual harrassment case involving the post office.
DWTS..........my favorite couples are still in the game.
My husband......wait! Is he around? Oh, yea, he's playing Everquest.
Upcoming Events.........Mother's Day, Catholic School's Night at Elitch Gardens, dentist appointments, eye doctor appointments, orthopedic doctor appointments, and that darned dexascan.

As you can see...............I'm in a rut. Any words of wisdom appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment