May 27, 2008

Can't Seem To Get It All Together

It has been a busy and, quite frankly, hellacious couple of weeks. With my mom being sick, and our dog dyin', and one kid going into high school, and my job description changin', and Tony's birthday comin' up, and a Pampered Chef party, I'm plum worn out! I have thank you cards to write, groceries to sort (some stuff for us, some for the PC party, and some for Tony's party), laundry to do, bathrooms to clean, mail to answer, sleep to catch up on (which is a joke), kids to taxi around, and I don't even know what else. I want to post a couple of Marisa's graduation photos, but can't seem to get the camera out of the car. I don't know where to start. Right this very minute all I can think of is eating a cheese sandwich and watching Law & Order reruns.

Honestly, I think I'm actually grieving, but trying to forge ahead (would that be denial?). I worry about my parents, worry about my daughter, and miss my dog something fierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment