August 30, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Finally! We got to sleep in late! Tony got up first, then me. I made breakfast for him: half a package of bacon, 3 waffles, 2 eggs, and 2 glasses of milk. My baby boy is now taller than me and weighs in at 120 lbs. Heavy sigh....

The rest of the morning was spend on homework and getting ready for my classes to start. I have to be hyper-organized during the school year or I drown. Between Marisa's schedule, Tony's schedule, and my schedule, I'd go nuts. Tony finished his Pro-Con chart on "year-round" school and his Venn diagram between himself and an old Testement person (I cringe when folks refer to people in the old Testement as "characters"). He chose Samson. He made a very good diagram. Marisa had to finish up math and study for her biology test, which is Tuesday.

THEN, Marisa got ready to spend the night at a friend's house. She had her friend are doing a makeover for Marisa. Then, the two are going to The Orchard with 3 other friends, who happen to be boys. Heavy, heavy sigh... I pick up Marisa in the morning at 10:30am from her girlfriend's house. (I figured that I would start texting Marisa at about 10pm tonight, just to see how she's doing. I know! But, I can't help myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment