July 10, 2008

Who's On First?

Just one more day of VBS! We've had a lot of fun, but it is hard work. My two kids have been awesome helpers. I've received several compliments on how good they are with the little kids and how helpful they are in the classrooms. Tomorrow after VBS, Rochelle and I are taking the "school-agers" swimming. This weekend Danny and Tony leave for their annual scout camping trip for a week. Amazingly, my house stays picked up and clean while the boys are gone. Well, that's if for now. I'm just too tired to think of anything witty and I have to launder our VBS shirts...it's been 3 days straight of wearing these lime green things.

1 comment:

  1. Half our family is away this week too. It is quiet and the house is getting tidy slowly but I still miss them all.

    Enjoy your week with Marissa.

    ReplyDelete