June 7, 2008

BFFs

This is Zeus in drag. I know, we love him too much sometimes!

What would I do without my best friend, Jayme? I have known her for 30+ years. Mom had a rough night last night. We were up and down all night. Today was a bit better. After lunch, when Mom was settled and Dad was home, Jayme picked me up and we went to her sister's for girl time. Jayme has been through a couple of "hospice" situations with her family. She has been a big help to me and Mom.

When I returned from my break with my BFF Jayme, my brother was at the house with his BFF dog, Zeus. Zeus is the biggest dang boxer I've ever seen. Mom was sitting up enjoying her canine visitor. I took a picture of Zeus with my cell phone, but I don't know how to transfer it to the computer. I'll just have to wait until I get home so Marisa can do it for me.

Please keep us in your prayers for a more peaceful sleep tonight. God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment