June 11, 2008

You've Got The Look

Ruth & Jim out on the town


Mom comes up with the funniest sayings. Now, she is only 5'1" and weighs probably 100lbs. wet. We had just finished lunch when the home aide called to schedule an appointment. I heard Mom on the phone saying, "I just finished lunch, so it'll be like bathin' a whale". Man, I pray she never losing that sense of humor!

I just love this picture of my parents. This was taken one night (they can't remember who took the photo) when they were "goin' out on the town". I think they look like movie stars. I LOVE IT!!!

I changed the header picture on the blog to this one of me and my parents. We were at Six Flags Over Texas at Arlington. I was just a toddler. I love the way Mom is looking at me. I look like a sunburned cherub, but I love this picture. And, Daddy looks so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment