April 12, 2008

Utter Goodness

That's the name of the brew I had at lunch at Rock Bottom. It was great! Marisa had a cherry coke made special at Rock Bottom. She and I were shopping today at the new outdoor mall called The Orchard and decided to stop off at RB for lunch. We also found her a dress for Confirmation at Macy's. Now all we need is the shoes.

I talked to my mom today. She had a bad night last night, but was feeling a bit better this afternoon. She is on triple antibiotics and steroids. She also has anti-anxiety meds on board to help her relax some. When I called, my brother and dad were there with her.

Marisa and I always enjoy our time together when the boys are gone. We watched License to Wed this evening. It was a cute movie that had alot of "The Office" staff in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment