April 11, 2008

A Mixed Bag

Last night my mom went to the hospital for the second time in a week via ambulance. Turns out she has pneumonia. She is on antibiotics and steriods. Marisa had a meltdown during her science test. She was worried about her "Granny". It's times like this that I'm glad I work at the school. Marisa was able to come to my classroom where we shared a long hug and a few tears. I sent her on her way and told her to talk with her teacher about the situation. After school, Marisa seems better. Her teacher said she could correct the test if needed and get extra credit work next week.

Danny and Tony left for their Boy Scout camping trip. I took Marisa to Blockbuster and Subway. She got a couple of movies. Then I headed out to a crop in Erie. I was able to crop last year's Sleeping with the Sharks event. Tomorrow Marisa and I are going to pick out her Confirmation dress. THAT should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment