March 19, 2008

Just Another Manic Blogger

I'm not new to blogging. I just keep switching blog spots (no pun intended). I've tried several and I keep coming back to this one. I also have a Facebook account. I love the Facebook site because of the games. Several of my high school friends have Facebook, too.

Anyway, I am a mother of two young teenagers. My daughter is finishing up the 8th grade and will be going to high school next year. Please pray for us! My son is in the 7th grade and he is the poster board "middle school male". My husband is not a fan of blogging, in fact he despises it. So, he won't be keeping up with my posts.

Originally from Texas, we have lived here in Colorado since May 1999. We love Colorado, but I miss my friends and family in Texas. My kids and I look forward to trips back home at holidays and during the summer.

I am a social worker and a teacher. I teach Jr. Kinderdgarten at a private Catholic school. It is kindergarten for those children who miss the public school cut off, but the parents think their kids are ready for kindergarten anyway. I love this age group. The life through the eyes of a 5-year-old is so enlightening.

I have several hobbies: scrapbooking, jewelry design, reading, writing, movies, cooking & baking, girl trips, and coffee klatches. I love going to the spa!

Well...that's it for tonight for tomorrow the kids and I take off for Texas...

No comments:

Post a Comment