March 24, 2008

Hillbilly Sisters and Dee Jay's Candles

Today was another day of errands. I'm all set, well almost. I still have to see my girl friends. Today, Tony and I went back to the Book Rack to exchange more books. Then, we went over to Wishes and Dreams. I could spend hours in that store. I bought a bunch of candles and popcorn. Yep, you read it, candles and popcorn. My favorite candles in the world are from Dee Jay's Candles. I use them at home and at work. I have to load up each time I come to Texas. As for the kettle corn....it's muy delicioso! The vendor is called Hillbilly Sisters. And of course, these items can be gotten at Wishes & Dreams Unique Gifts & Home Decor, basically a crafters mall. (I've linked these three places so you can enjoy them as well.)

Well, that's it for now. I finished reading 'Plum Lucky' and I've started a scrapbook mystery set in New Orleans at Mardi Gras. Valerie Jett (my alter ego) is lovin' this one! Oh, did I forget to mention I'm writing a novel?

No comments:

Post a Comment