March 25, 2008

I Love My Friends

AHS '81
Back: Prissy, ME, Lynn, Christi, Jayme, Linda
Front: Lisa, Denise


I just love coming home to Texas. I get to stay in the house I grew up in, in the neighborhood where I played, to visit old haunts, to be with my family, and to spend time with my girl friends. It doesn't matter what "life mess" is going on around us, I always want to "be home". Today was no different. While Marisa was golfing with her Papa and Tony was hanging out with Granny, I spent time with Jayme. I wish Linda could have joined us, but one of those "life mess" things was going on. It is time to say goodbye once again. The car is packed with a stash of ranger cookies from the Red Oven Bakery and a bunch of new golf clubs for Marisa. We head out tomorrow morning at 4:00am. I phoned Danny to make sure we had plenty of laundry detergent, a couple gallons of milk, and a loaf of bread. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment