September 14, 2008

Different Directions

Not only is Marisa on team for Luke 18, this year she is giving a talk. Her talk is on the Beatitudes and the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. Her saint topic is St. Martin de Porres. Marisa is a girl who does not like to talk, to anyone, especially in a group! If Marisa had her way she would power point the talk remotely. In the end, she will do just fine. She has lots of support from her upper class teens. I think the toughest part is that Tony is a participant this year, so he will be in the audience.

As this is a teen event and I'm not on food detail and Danny is not chaperoning this year:

I will be scrapbooking, in the mountains, for my birthday, with my friends. Danny will be plugged into Everquest, all by himself, all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment