May 9, 2011

Excuse Me While I Take A Moment

I love going to the movies. I love reading books! They provide the best escape to real life. These are my top favorite lines from movies and from my favorite reads. They may not be yours, but then again, they might! Take a look...

10) 'Tell me about it, stud.' ... Grease (And then, Sandy tosses the cig. So natural...not!)

9) 'You're going to need a bigger boat.' ... Jaws (Really?!? There is no boat big enough!)

8) 'I thought you'd be bigger.' ... Roadhouse (Seriously, it's PATRICK SWAYZE!)

7) 'You a real cowboy?'... Urban Cowboy (Sissy, girl, does it matter?)

6) 'Come quickly. I just shot an intruder.' ... Sleeping with the Enemy (The music was eerie!)

5) 'Nobody puts Baby in a corner.' ... Dirty Dancing (I wanted to be Baby at that moment!)

4) 'Pigs on the porch just made things hotter.' ... Lonesome Dove (Augustus got that right!)

3) 'I'll be your huckleberry.' ... Tombstone (Okay, Doc, I mean Val, no Doc...swoon!)

2) 'Let's do it for Johnny, man!' ... The Outsiders (I was ready to rumble!)

1) '...you submit, do you hear? You be strong, you survive. You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you.' ... Last of the Mohicans (No explanation necessary!)

No comments:

Post a Comment