November 22, 2008

Lazy Saturday

Marisa slept until 2pm today. I went into her room several times, each time doing something passive-aggressive to wake her up: leaving the door open, opening the curtains, turning on the lamp. Then, it got more p-a: throwing off the covers, pulling her pillow out from under her. Then, it went straight aggressive: reaching for the cell phone. That did it!

The boys headed up to Fort Lupton to go orienteering. Not my bag, I can't even figure out Mapquest. How can I possibly figure out aerial shots of the earth and pinpoint where I am or supposed to be? Sorry, rhetorical question. Now, put Starbucks on the trailheads and I could possibly follow the scents of a Peppermint Mocha Twist or Chai Tea Latte...

Marisa and I went Christmas shopping. I bought the third book in the Twilight saga: Eclipse. Now, we are watching Alvin and the Chipmunks and wrapping presents. Oh, we stopped at The Happy Sumo for some sushi for dinner. When the boys are out, the girls play, and eat out, and shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment