January 21, 2011

AHS Class of '81

I've had to come to the realization that many have passed since I graduated high school. Thirty (30) years ago I graduated from Arlington High School. Yep, I was part of the AHS Class of '81! That would make me in the 46 to 48 age group. Cough, choke, gasp...really?

I ask myself these questions:
1) Where did the time go?
2) What have I done?
3) Do I make a difference?
4) Have I've done things in my life that's worthy?
5) Am I happy?
6) Where do I go from here?

I answer these questions:
1) I have wonderful memories and not so wonderful memories from over the years. Time flies, 30 years is a long time to reflect upon.
2) I've gone to college, worked several jobs, married, raised kids, volunteered, and moved out of state. I'm still looking for me, growing and becoming, never ending.
3) Yes, and will continue to do so!
4) YES!
5) Yes, unless my kids act up.
6) Onward...

1 comment: