We had such an active and fun-filled summer. Here's the short version:
1) Tony's 15th birthday
2) New windows for the entire house
3) Rodriguez family reunion in the Rio Grande Valley
4) Uncle Jase's birthday (annual trip to Six Flags)
5) 2 Van's Warped Tours (1 in Texas, 1 in Colorado)
6) Hours and hours of supervised driving with Marisa
7) Scrapbooking in the mountains (This one is exclusively mine!)
8) Las Vegas family vacation
9) New roof
10) Dad's diagnosis (not fun, but important/significant to our family)
11) Jotsna's Bharathanatya Arangetram (Solo Indian Classical Dance)...I posted this on facebook
12) Setting up the studio for Tony
We managed to keep the troublesome elements at bay this summer. We learned alot about tolerance, forgiveness, and acceptance. We practiced turning the other cheek. We made it!
Summer has ended. This summer was great! Now, it's time to start another school year. This calls for routine, predictability, stability, as well as flexibility, sacrifice, and more patience. Lots on our plates, but we can do it! Good-bye Summer.