February 28, 2010

It's In The Genes

I asked my husband to do 3 things yesterday while I was away. First, give our son his medicine. Second, take him to Kohl's to get underwear. Third, use the Kohl's card for the purchase.

Wanna take bets on how many of the '3 things' were done? NONE! NOT ONE! But there is more to the story.

They went to Kohl's. Bought the underwear, but Danny forgot to take the Kohl's card, so he used the precious, coveted debit card. When they returned home, Danny put Tony's medicine/vitamins in a coffee cup and put it on the counter and simply stated, "here, take these". To which Tony replied, "hold on" and went back upstairs. When I got home yesterday afternoon, I saw the pills in the coffee cup. WTH???

Then this morning, Tony brings his underwear (still sealed in their packages) to Danny. Somehow....they bought the wrong size. They bought XL, not M. So, Danny was thrilled he gets new underwear. As a result, I had to go to Kohl's and purchase the correct size AND use the correct card.

So, true holds the old saying....if you want something done right, do it yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment